Farm Stress Line – Support for Rural Saskatchewan
To provide confidential crisis telephone counselling, support, information and referral services that respond to the needs of rural individuals, youth and families living on the farm or in a rural Saskatchewan community.
Toll Free: 1-800-667-4442
24 hours per day. Seven days per week. Free and Confidential. There is no call display.
The Farm Stress Line can help by:
- Clarifying the problem or concern and work with you toward a solution
- Connecting you with the appropriate organization, professional or program that best suits your needs
- Listening and supporting in a safe, neutral and non-judgmental environment
Some of the program area’s that our Crisis Counsellors can help you with:
- Mental Health – Stress, depression, suicidal thoughts
- Domestic Violence
- Teen Parent Conflict
- Seniors Abuse and Neglect
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Youth Issues – School, Relationship with Peers and Parents
"Rooted In Strength Taking care of our families and ourselves" Great publication on Mental Health and Farm Stress from Farm Credit Canada
Calls to the Farm Stress Line are answered by Mobile Crisis Services, a non-profit, community based agency providing crisis intervention services in Saskatchewan since 1974. Whether it is information, conflict or crisis, the first step is communication.
"Rooted in Strength" Farm Credit Canada website. Great resource for Mental Health and Farm Stress
Why Get Help
Benefits of Crisis Intervention